Re: A89: Re: Game Programming -- Pure Assembly vs. TI-GCC?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Game Programming -- Pure Assembly vs. TI-GCC?

In a message dated 3/10/2000 5:37:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zjuric@utic.net.ba writes:

> I am currently working on tigcclib 1.5 with more than 100 new
>  functions with floating point support (including transcedent
>  functions like log, sin, acos etc.).

so will these functions (like sine) work for all real numbers, or does it
just retrieve a value from a list?

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>