Re: A89: Re: Game Programming -- Pure Assembly vs. TI-GCC?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Game Programming -- Pure Assembly vs. TI-GCC?

> Hmm... 300? Sounds like it would be a large bloated library...

It's not a library like the DoorsOS ones - it's C code and ROM call interfaces.
really nice, actually - I'm programming a multi-file game by using it,
currently.

> Zeljko Juric wrote:
> > to C. By the way, there is a special collection of
> > routines (written by me) called tigcclib with more than
> > 300 routines for usage with tigcc.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

They drove back through the dawn, while the cassette player played J. S.
Bach's Mass in B Minor, vocals by F. Mercury.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)