Re: A89: 2.03 games list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 2.03 games list

The creator of Universal OS did come out with a nifty little patch a few days
ago that allows you to run almost all of the games availible.
(If you have 1.05 you can get a utility that patches the
program itself to work on that ROM)
Keep in mind that not every game will neccesarily work, usually due to
poor programming (leaving things in the stack is a bad idea.) Also
I have found that using STO-ON to exit a game will cause problems later.

> Instead of having to email everyone, how about you put it on the web or
> you can send it to me and I will put it on a server.
>
> SkineeJ16@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I have a backup of about 40 games that are compatible if you want i can send
> > them to you, there are still more compatible games out there that aren't on
> > here though.
> >
> > Skinnee

Free email with cool domains at FriendlyEmail
http://www.mypad.com/