Re: A89: Re: Ziplib Stuff...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Ziplib Stuff...

Ummm...I need this via command line :) I'm not a complete idiot ;) I'm
talking a program so I can do zip(file) and unzip(file). This would reduce
the space needed by BASIC RPGs greatly. I know I'll hear that Asm is
better and I know it is but currently there are no playable asm RPGs for
the 89.

-Tim

On Sun, 5 Mar 100 meekzer0@lajollashores.com wrote:

> You need a recent version of doors. Send the neccesary libraries
> (including ziplib)Install the os by running
> doorsos() from varlink, then hit shift+on. Then find the file you
> want, select it,hit f1, scroll down to where it says Zip/Unzip, then
> hit enter, and it will zip up the file.
>
> --meek

> Free email with cool domains at FriendlyEmail
> http://www.mypad.com/

Follow-Ups: References: