Re: A89: ASM ? About Rom Calls to integrate functions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ASM ? About Rom Calls to integrate functions...

> > hi,
> > I am wanting to write an assembly program that will be able to call
functions like
> > integrate(f(x),x)
> > limit(f(x),x,0)
> > and so forth.
> >
> > What I need to know is the equ's and what else has to be set for that call.
If some one has information on this please email me or post it here. Thank you
for you help
> > Caleb
> >

> Too bad... that's impossible to do in assembly...

Not impossible... obviously, since the TIOS does it. You just have to learn TI:s
expression- and math formats and how they're used with the above-mentioned
functions.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

- "Very clever idea, though."
- "What is?"
- "Asking the questions when people arrive. If anyone was coming here to
   do some subversive overthrowing, everyone'd be down on him like a pound of
   bricks as soon as he answered 'Yes'."
- "It's a sneaky trick, isn't it," said Angalo, in an admiring tone of
   voice.
        -- The nomes encounter American customs regulations
           (Terry Pratchett, Wings)