Re: A89:Dead list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89:Dead list

Well Jeff, it looks like you've only been on this list since December 99, so I
suppose that to you it would seem dead.  This list, like all others hosted by
Ticalc, comes and goes in waves.  Personally I prefer a quiet list to one which
is full of noise (which is what makes up a large part of the messages that come
through these lists.)

For instance, since Apr 1998 I have been subscribed to a list for home
automation.  Since then the list has had fewer than 100 messages, but those that
it has had have been very useful to me.

So, as the saying goes, "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.
It'll change."

-Adam