A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: New to the list & A question about flash apps!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: New to the list & A question about flash apps!!

Hi!

> Ahh, yes but notice how I said "purchased flash applications."
> I too heard that you can get the Stats/List Editor to work, but I
> can't get Cabri or EE*Pro for the TI-89 to work.

They will never work under VTI even if you dump complete ROM after
installing them, because they are certificate-protected, and ROM dumper
will not never dump a certificate area (it is read-protected). Maybe the
only method is to make a ROM dumper which will work under flash
protection disabled (using methods like in MaxMem and HW2 patch)...

Zeljko Juric