A89: App ID's in AMS 2.0x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: App ID's in AMS 2.0x

In the TIGCC Lib 2.0 docs for the function "EV_startApp" it says that the
ID's for the apps are inconsistent and not known for AMS 2.0x.  Well I have
figured out the ID's of the all the built in apps and the ID's for the Flash
Apps available for the 92+ (yes, I know this is for 89 assembly but I don't
have the money or the space on my calc to any of the 89 versions of them on
mine).  Here's the list of what I have figured out:

Built-in Apps:
Home:                14
Y= Editor            13
Window Editor        12
Graph                11
Table                10
Data/Matrix Editor    9
Program Editor        8
Text Editor           7
Numeric Solver        6

Flash Apps:
Statistics with List Editor    85
TI Cabri                       15
The Geometer's Sketchpad       16

For the start type param, the following values will do these:
0    Current
1    New
2    Open

If anyone has the flash apps for their 89 and would like to see if their app
ID's are consistent with the 92+, I'll post the source and/or binaries of
the program I used to start the apps.