Re: A89: Re: autoexec routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: autoexec routines

I'm not sure that these are exactly what I was looking for...

The only thing I saw that could be used for what I'm planning is the
'trap #4', and I don't know if I can even use that.  Can I make any
occurence of 'trap #4' jump to my own code, and then turn off the calc?

And is there a similar thing that gets called when the calc turns on?

I'm thinking about making a version of Lockdown (a password startup
lockout and memory lock prog) for the 89, but it doesn't look like the
86 features I used are present on the 89...

Cassady Roop

Sebastian Reichelt wrote:

> Hi!
>
> | Are there any autoexec routine areas in the 89's memory, like on the 86,
> | where you can put code that TIOS will execute on an event, such as, say,
> | the calc turning on or off?
>
> Yes, go to http://ti89.acz.org/interrupts.htm or just http://ti89.acz.org/.
> I think the file Interrupts.txt that comes with Doors also has a lot of
> information about it, maybe also something about turning the calc off.
>
> If you want to do this in C, email me and I'll provide you with the
> necessary source.  It was a little tricky for me, so I figured it might be
> tricky for other people as well.
>
> Bye,
> Sebastian

Follow-Ups: References: