Re: A89: Re: HW2?????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: HW2?????

Yeah, they're right... HW2 is the the actual calc, so it cannot be updated...

if you go to the home screen and press "F1" then "A" (or scroll down to
"About"), it'll say Hardware 2 somewhere if it's a HW2... if it doesn't, then
it's a HW1...

In my opinion, HW1's with AMS v1.00 are a lot better for gaming purposes than
a HW2 with any AMS. HW2's for a long time would restrict certain things for
ASM programs (I wont go into detail... all that can be found on ticalc.org).
Now, some of those can  be patched... anyway, AMS v1.00 plays nearly every
game, and v2.03+ don't... the games must be re-programed slightly yo be
playable... anyway... that's enough... not all my info may be 100% correct,
as i'm no TI-89 scholor... it's just from the little I've picked up and
learned from other people...

I know all this was answered already, but i though i'd make it a bit more
clear... i hope i did.

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>