Re: A89: CRASH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: CRASH

if you're talking about v2.04... Doors doesn't work.. in fact, as far as I
can tell, no ASM programs will work... (correct me if i'm wrong)... All you
have to do is downgrade back to one of the older versions... let me know if
you want to and need the file (tell me what version)

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>

<< i just installed the newest flash OS from ti's website.  After, I tried to
 install doors OS.    It installed fine but i cant run the explorer - it
 crashed with "Address Error" at the top in a black bar.  Before I installed
 the new OS, the doors explorer worked fine.     I was wondering what i
should
 do.
          THANX >>