A89: Animated Sprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Animated Sprite

Howdy.

I just loaded up an atari 800 emulator on my machine... and it ROCKS.

Anyway, Survivor and dig dug have animated sprites, and I was wondering if
anybody has slowed down and or modified the 4 color and or 8 color grayscale
routines to implement animated sprites.

I think it would be possible to have grayscale animated sprites using 3 or 4
planes and switching the twiddle between the planes.

Anybody know what variable to change 4gray to make it go slower?
(or how to change the interupt to a slower one?)
Anybody know how to make the interupt program that would choose what planes
to twiddle in the case of grayscale animated sprites?

AP
alpeterson@wsu.edu
Thank you,

Follow-Ups: References: