Re: A89: Re: Re: AMS 2.04

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: AMS 2.04

After going to get some taco bell, I noticed too that the the vat format
has changed. The handle of a vat entry is a +$C and not +$A like it used
to be. It seems too that the first handle available for a program sent
is at $27, which makes me wonder what the 20 heap entries inbetween are
for? Maybe a cache for the menus and var-link?