A89: AMS 2.04

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: AMS 2.04

I just downloaded AMS 2.04 and tried it on VTI. It apprears that ASM
games/programs work fine, but I couldn't test MaxMem (said that it wasn't a
HW1 calc). Has anyone actually installed the new AMS on their calc and
checked to see if MaxMem worked? The reason I think current ASM programs work
is because TI doesn't want to have to re-write all their documentation and
everything for their "SDK", but they still could have chanced something so
that MaxMem doesn't work. Well, I just wanted to know if anyone actually
flashed their calc with this yet.

        Josh
        <A HREF="http://pa.ticalc.org">Programmers Anonymous</A> Member