Re: A89: Writing to Flash ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Writing to Flash ROM

Thanks to all who responded.  I did finally write to
the flash rom by following what Zeljko Juric
suggested.  I did not get my specific program to work
because the flash protection cannot be disabled in the
area that I was writing to.  (The block that the first
part of the AMS code is in also contains the
certificate.  I figure that TI doesn't want people to
erase that block with the block erase command.)  Olle
Hedman was correct when he said that corrupting this
block could ruin the calc.  But gladly we don't have
to worry about that :-)

-Jeff Flanigan