From: James Darpinian <J112282@prodigy.net>
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2000 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: A89: Re: AMS Version?

You can get 2.04 from TI, that is the most recent version, and there is no
reason to have 2.03 when you could have 2.04.  They are nearly identical in
their compatibility, I know because I have 2.04 on my calculator right now.
Just go to www.ti.com/calc and click on links randomly until you find it :)
Of course, to send 2.04 to your calc, you must have TI-Graph link software
too, also available at www.ti.com/calc. TI doesn't distribute out-of-date
AMS versions, so there is no _legal_ way to get a copy of it for your
computer (getting a ROM dump from VTI is not the same, you can't send it
back to your real calculator.)  However, there are plenty of (illegal) ROM
distributing sites out there, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding
1.05 if you really look for it.  Oh, wait, you can get 1.05 legally from TI
by e-mailing a request, but who wants to go to all that trouble anyway?
2.04 is fine.