Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: A new cake of s**t?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: A new cake of s**t?

Hi!

> Who said they removed the routine... just the jump tables entry. The
> jump table isn't used by the rom so they can remove anything they deem
> unnessacary for _educational_ app development. They can remove any jump
> table entry they deem a risk for their investment.

I said so: they just remove the routine! I checked this! And they
removed the two timer vectors too. Instead of vectored call, batterry
check timer is now called using a fixed call from auto-int 5, not using
an indirect call...

Zeljko Juric