Re: A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #874

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #874

Yep. I have a dictionary in 5 volumes that amounts to a grand total of over
9,000 pages. Insolace is not there. The problem with some online dictionaries
(dont know the one i beleive various people found insolace in) is that they
let people submit words, and people submit words wrong, or make up words just
to have thier name in the credits. Furthermore, Too damn many of them have
misspelled words. You should have just said you ment "insolence"(did i spell
that right) since it fit in the sentence just fine, and we wouldnt have these
posts following weeks after the argument died.

BTW, is any one else getting tripple posts from alan?

In a message dated 1/26/2000 9:42:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,