Re: A89: Me distributing roms

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Me distributing roms

Once again, I go to the cable metaphor. Cable is a broadcast medium, and
so is the internet. The file is there for anyone, as well as cable. To
hook onto the cable stream from the "supplier"  without permission would
be stealing, as well as hooking on the d/l stream from the "supplier"
without permission would be stealing. The metaphor fits excellently...
and if you are just gonna respond with I don't care then save your
breathe I have heard it a thousand times already.