From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Alan C Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 8:29 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #874

Hey arrogant asshole, (I think we all know who I'm talking about), once
again you have made a damn fool of yourself.  Insolace is *not* a word.
I have a Webster's Unabridged Dictionary, unabridged meaning that it
contains just about every word in the English language, including slang
and commonly used foreign words.  Insolace is not a substitue for
insolence.     You are proved wrong time and time again by other people
who may just know a little more than you in certain subjects, yet you are
too arrogant to admit it.  I'm tired of your shit and I know the entire
list is too.  You flame people who you deem unintelligent with
unintelligent messages.  If you know everything you think you do, then
there's no need for you to be on this mailing list.  Why don't you do us
all a favor and unsubscribe.

Alan

P.S.  FYI, insolace is not an actual word, but if take the word
insolation and change it into its new form by removing the -tion and
adding -ce, it would mean "having to do with exposure to the sun as a
form of treatment".

> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:54:34 -0800
> From: "Serial" <Serial@earthlink.net>
> Subject: RE: A89: Me distributing roms.
>
> nah nah nah. They are quite different, keep looking.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.