A89: Re: The TI-GCC Library files.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: The TI-GCC Library files.....

> Hey guys, I was wondering where to put the new files that came with TI-GCC
library
> files.  Oh yeah:  Why the heck is romcalls.h put so deep into directories?
Can't someone
> recompile TI-GCC so that romcalls.h can be called from a directory named
"include" in the
> TI-GCC root?  Just wondering!

You can put included files anywhere you want... if you write
 #include "file"

...you can use any path and filename you want...

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

There were a few seconds of total silence as everyone waited to see what
would happen next. And then Nijel uttered the battle cry that Rincewind
would never quite forget to the end of his life.  "Erm," he said, "excuse
me..."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)

Follow-Ups: References: