From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of M. Adam Davis
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 9:17 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Me distributing roms

That is still too narrow a view, try again:

Given: 90% of the human population is able to control their actions 90% of
the
time.

This indicates that we need laws not because they are unable to control
their
actions, but because they choose to harm others through their actions.

Laws do not restrict *me*, they only restrict people who want to harm me or
my
interests.

-Adam

Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all.

Serial wrote:

> If the lion was able to control his actions we'd have no need for laws.

Follow-Ups: References: