Re: A89: Re: oh yeah and..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: oh yeah and..

In a message dated 1/20/2000 5:34:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ashbar83@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hey, we have ISDN but not DSL. figure that! ISDN has a
 longer range, since they lay new cable. >>

it's a damn money making scheme i tell ya.  i tried to get dsl several months
ago and they said nuh uh.  so we got isdn and paid a few hundred dollars
every month.  then i ask about dsl again and it suddenly works over the
copper wiring they laid down for the isdn.  yet no one mentioned the
possibility til we had wasted a thousand or so bucks on a damn single channel
64k isdn line.  oh well, i gots me dsl now and i'm a happy boy.  hehe, and my
neighbor can't get it too!! nyah nyah nyah.