A89: ti-gcc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ti-gcc

I am unaware as to what this whole programming in c on the calc thing
is. Is this a feautre of some shell or is an executable converted into
code that the 89 can read or what? Is there some place i can go for more
info, i can't seem to find much info on what i am trying to find, ti-gcc
or whatnot.

and is it just me, or is this whole rom thing basically an argument with
everyone against a certain moron Serial? I am pretty sure that most of
the people who read this list are quite aware that serial is a jackass
and that his arguments mean nothing, so their is no real point in
humouring him and just posting the same things over and over again so he
can misspell his next post.

anyway, i would appreciate any info on the ti-gcc thing.

-jarrod.