Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

Serial wrote:

> nah nah nah. They are quite different, keep looking.

I have now checked two online dictonaries, and one paper.
(http://www.m-w.com/, http://www-lexikon.nada.kth.se/skolverket/sve-eng.html,
and my "Modern Engelsk-Svensk Ordbok", printed 1984)
I have still not found it. Please tell us what kind of strange word you have
found :)
The closest, that fit in your sentence is insolence as  kaus said. It means you
are being insolent (ofcourse), wich means you are:
1 : insultingly contemptuous in speech or conduct
2 : exhibiting boldness or effrontery

You sure that wasn't what you meant? If not, please point me to some dictonary
where I can fint "insolace" (sounds to me, like it would mean painting the
inside of something with a thin layer of some substance. (comp. insolate, and
lace)) :)

//Olle