A89: Re: How do I fix this relocation error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: How do I fix this relocation error

> I have  been trying to learn how to do graphix, but every time I try to
> compile this program using DOORSOS II, it keeps giving me this message:

<lot of code cut>

> mx: dc.w        #0
> my: dc.w        #0

Remove the #:s here.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

The old shaman said carefully, "You didn't just see two men go through
upside down on a broomstick, shouting and screaming at each other, did
you?" The boy looked at him levelly. "Certainly not," he said. The old man
heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness for that," he said. "Neither did I."
        -- Rincewind and Twoflower take up broomstick flying
           (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)