Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

Thats just childish and naive. It doesn't have any purpose or meaning at all.
If they (TI) don't want me to distribute their roms, they are in their full
right to tell me not to, and there is nothing I can do about it. After all, they
own the copyright it.
They havn't said anything yet though.

//Olle