Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

yeah. whatever. I am just waiting if there will be any response from TI.
I have not got any mail yet, but they have been visiting me again.
Either they don't care, or they are teaming up their laywers ;)
The only change I have done so far, is that I no longer distribute the newest
rom version. If anyone wants that, they can just as well download it from TI.

//Olle

Scott Dial wrote:
> Isn't this one of those situations where the software becomes public
> domain or something like that. I thought when software was no longer in
> production that it becomes public domain after certain amount of time.
> Whatever...

Follow-Ups: References: