Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Me distributing roms.

So, by similar logic, if someone leaves their door unlocked, you would
feel justified in walking into their house even if you don'e even know
them?

Or if I had a truck (the computer) and I wanted your lawnmower, and it
was just sitting there on your lawn without any gate (passwords) or
for-sale sign on it (no payment), it would be legal for me to put the
lawnmower in my truck (download) and drive away with it?

Cassady Roop

Serial wrote:

> Simple. There is no payment to download it and it is not protected by any
> passwords or compression. It'd be like if adobe put a full download of
> photoshop in their site for free and said we're breaking the law if we
> download it.

Follow-Ups: References: