A89: Broken Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Broken Calculator

I finally got my calculator apart only to discover the reason the link port
wasn't working.  Suffice it to say, the link port fell out when I opened it
up.  That could be the reason it didn't work... Anyway, I think it'll work if
I just reattach it.  TI originally had glued it in place (there's no solder
around it).  Any ideas as to what glue I should use?  (I have a bad memory of
discovering one epoxy with the uncanny ability to melt circuit boards...)

                                            Grant Elliott
                                            <A HREF="pa.ticalc.org">Programmer
s Anonymous</A>