Re: A89: help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: help?

> > could someone please give me a clue as to why this doesn't work? My cousin
> > and I wanted to add a title pic to Jezzball... and I wanted to get a routine
> > to display the pic b4 i added it into the source of jezzball:
> >     include "doorsos.h"
> >     include "graphlib.h"
> >     include "userlib.h"
> >
> >     xdef    _ti89
> >     xdef    _main
> >     xdef    _comment
> >
> > _main:
> >     jsr graphlib::clr_scr
> >     lea pic(pc),a1
> >     lea $4c00,a0
> >         move.w  #29,d1
> > bigloop:
> >         move.w  #15,d0
> > loop:
> >     move.b  (a1)+,(a0)+
> >     dbra.w  d0,loop
> >         lea     14(a0),a0
>
> Why dont you do lea 10(a0),a0?

Because the LCD memory is 16+14 = 30 bytes wide.

> >     dbra.w  d1,bigloop
> >     jsr userlib::idle_loop
> >     rts
> >
> > pic:

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

A man threw himself through the window, a knife between his teeth, a
Kalashnikov automatic rifle in one hand, a grenade in the other. "I glaim
gis oteg in der gaing og der --" he paused. He tooke the knife out of his
teeth and began again.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)