Re: A89: Difference between "AMS 2.0x" and "HW 2.00" designation on tica

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Difference between "AMS 2.0x" and "HW 2.00" designation on ticalc.org?

So we have 5 possibilities for libraries?

1.) Libraries that will work on any HW or AMS version
2.) Libraries that will work on any HW version but only AMS 1.0x
3.) Libraries that will work on any HW version but only AMS 2.0x
4.) Libraries that will work on any AMS version but only HW1
5.) Libraries that will work on any AMS version but only HW2

That seems crazy to me..

--
Bryan Rabeler
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu

"I have also received > 20 mails from people outside our staff asking us to
kick you off the site. This is not something we'll do" - Magnus Hagander, 22
November 1998