A89: Virtual Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Virtual Screen

	How do you use a 'virtual screen'?  I basicially want to have unchanged
background, but it takes too long to keep re-drawing the background, and
I still want my sprites to move over the background (and not leave a
trail).  I tried a routine I found at CalcCity (a long time ago), but it
just resets my calc.  This would be for ROM version 1.00 (but for 1.05
and 2.03 would be nice...)

-David
http://89Programming.cjb.net/
"Curositry, Little Kitten, Doesn't Hafta Mean You're On Your Own.  We Can
Talk A While, Baby, We Can Take It Nice And Slow.  You Don't Wanna Waste
Your Life-The Way I Waste My Life.  You Don't Wanna Waste Your Life."

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.