A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: tigcc - some REAL routines this time [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: tigcc - some REAL routines this time [OT]

> Well, i Think that is enough. Even thought  I probably just killed my view
> for all of you I still belive that C is a subset of C++. Althought I must
> admit that they arn't 100% compatible.

To paraphrase Bjorn Stroustroup, while C is not a subset of C++ in a strict
mathematical sense, he still considers it such for all real intents and
purposes - and who are we to argue with him?  Heck, he WROTE C++ =)

    -Scott