Re: A89: corewars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: corewars

(sorry about the previous empty reply)

Corewars is still at least mildly active.  See www.koth.org or Corewars
FAQ at http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~anton/cw/corewar-faq.html

The source of corewars is available free, it runs on most machines I can
think of.  You could try stripping of most of the user interface and
compile it with tigcc.

Though beside the hack value I doubt anyone would like to play it on their
calculators;  There is enough publicly available code to allow cheaters to
kill newbies.  Plus why toy with your calc when you can up your codewarrior
to Net to fight for the illustrious title of "King of the Hill" :-)

	- Riba