A89: This is important

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: This is important

I am in aw of most of you people and of every single programmer who can break
the code that the TI programmers spent hours doing. I wish I knew assembly as
much as these guys do but i haven't taken the time to do it. Anyway, I have a
question. When is someone gonna break all the necessary codes in ams 2.0x to
get highscore capability and when are people gonna start writing better games
for it. I know there is some turmoil in the fact that this new rom sucks but
if someone breaks the coding then all that memory is usefull. I have some
games for the 89 hw1 ams 2.0x but i just don't know enough to port my own
games or to write any or to create highscore capability. If no one out there
wants to take the time to do all this then at least someone help me learn
asm, or write a good begginners tutorial for 89 programming. I just wish
somebody out there would come up with some good *new* stuff for the TI-89
(2.0x).

Pat