Re: A89: Help with program breaking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Help with program breaking

	There Is A Way To Prevent Programs 'Breaking'.  It's An Exec Command,
And I Can Be Found In The Attached File.  It's Function Seven In The
Program.

	I'm Not Sure About This, But The Code MIGHT Be:
"50F85B034E750000"
	So Do:
Exec "50F85B034E750000"
	And The Break Will Be Disabled.  Unfortunately, It Doesn't Work After A
Stop In The Program (i.e. Pause, Dialog, PopUp), So You Must Use It A
Lot.

		"Remember Everything," She Says, "When Only Memory Remains."

-David
ICQ#: 2350967
http://89Programming.cjb.net/
"It Just Happened.  One Morning I Woke Up, And I Just Couldn't Wait To
See You.  And It's Been That Way Ever Since."
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="ELib.zip"