A89: int vs. short int

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: int vs. short int

In many source codes for TIGCC, (including Zeljko's docs) i see people use
short instead of int.
Isn't in TI-89 land int and short are absolutely the same? So seeing short
in one place and int in another makes things a bit strange. Or have I buried
myself under a depth of ignorance?

And again,
Thanks to Xavier Vassor and all TIGCC team for the really awsome product.
Thanks to Zeljko for his work, without which I would not be able to do any
of my projects.
Also, I thank Sebastian for his kindly effort in fixing the command line
support in Win2k.

...And all people here who take time to help each other out.

Sinerely,
Alex Astashyn