A89: Re: Re: Re: TIGCC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: TIGCC

Hi!

| Your idle_loop declaration is implicit ('int' or 'void'
| is missing), and IDE allow this only if this checkbox
| is enabled.

This is not the problem.  The problem is that at least a prototype for the
function has to appear BEFORE the call to the function.

| By the way, Sebastian, please make setup to check this
| checkbox by default: we will receive a dozens of such
| questions!

Strange.  What I thought was that people would either turn warnings off
(which would automatically allow implicit declarations as well) or fix every
place a warning is reported.  Of course, if someone has never used the IDE
before, this is different, but it has been existing for more than half a
year now.  Of course, I will have this box checked in the next release.

BTW: Sorry about the "which answer" thing.  For some reason, my email
provider held your message back until now.  I really don't know why; usually
I get emails immediately.

Everybody, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sebastian Reichelt