A89: MO_digestOptions(DaFolder);

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: MO_digestOptions(DaFolder);

Hi!
just thought that i'd ask if anyone knows why I can't get the
MO_digestOptions to work as far as changing folders when DaFolder contains
the current folder picked from ModeSettings->CurrentFolder before i changed
it... It seems to work partially; at least it erases the old folder's name
on the stat line... but it doesn't seem to do anything else. So am i missing
something important here??? What can i do to fix or work around this
problem?

here's something interesting that i found also;
after a reset
run a prog that looks like this

void _main(void)
{
    MO_digestOptions(0);        //crashes with address error
}

now try
void _main(void)
{
     MO_currentOptions();    //fixes the problem!
    MO_digestOptions(0);
}

I've done all of this on AMS 2.05 if that makes a difference (i don't think
it does though)

anyway thanks for your input/help!

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925