A89: Re: The continuing adventures of the TI-GCC v0.8 DoorsOS programmer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: The continuing adventures of the TI-GCC v0.8 DoorsOS programmer (yeeha)

Hi!

> Could someone tell me where I could get the
> previous version of TI-GCC? Not being able
> to make Doors program crushes my little
> heart... :'(

You do not need the previous version, you only need a
compiler which does not generate BSRs (as this mess up
Doors calls). It can be found in "TIGCC alternate files"
(in "Windows Assembly Utilities at ticalc.org).

By the way, this bug will be fixed in TIGCC 0.9, which
will maybe appear in next 10-15 days: currently Sebastian
and me works on implementing native floating point
support. No more terrible constructions like:

d=fsum(fmul(b,b),fmul(FLT(4),fmul(a,c)));

but simple

d=b*b-4*a*c;

The main problem is in the fact that we need better linker
to do this without awkward methods, and "mlink" is still not
open-source.

Zeljko Juric