A89: C question... actually two C questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: C question... actually two C questions...

Hello,

I have a newbie C question. Two actually.

Whenever I attempt to use Sprite32 to draw a four level
grayscale sprite (32x32), TI-GCC gives me an error on
compilation. What seems to be the problem here? Can't
Sprite32 handle grayscale sprites?

That's sort of necessary for making any games...

Second of all, does anyone know if there's a way to
accept user input like one would from DOS on the
PC only on a TI-89? Is that how people work high
score input (probably not)?

One more quick one that's been on my mind...

Is there a better way to detect keypresses then using
a loop and saying Do ... While(RowRead... blablabla ?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,

S. Thompson