A89: Re: HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: HELP

I am somewhat new to the TI-89 (I was a TI-86 user for over a year but lost
it right as I was starting to get into ASM programming) Anyways, after all
of this talk regarding the HW 2.05 and the new on-computer patchers, what
are us Mac users (and I guess Linux users as well) to do? I don't have
access to a PC, so the on-calc patch is the only way for me to update my
calc. Why did the author of the compuiter patch not create an on-calc
patcher (I know he mentioned reliabilty and crashing, but if he released
them in the past, why stop now).

If I had a patched ROM, could I use the TI graphlink software to update my
calc? Where can I get a copy of the latest patched rom (or could someone
email one to me)?

Thanks,
Ben

Follow-Ups: References: