Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

> Any information that you extract from the SDK would be in the SDK
> anyways, so why would it need to be placed in tigcclib since ppl could
> d/l the sdk by that time. No need to reinvent the square wheel... maybe
> if the explainations were terrible.

Seeing as I'm not sure how much of that I can answer - let alone the fact
that I don't feel like typing an extended answer that would be obvious to
anyone who is so knowledgeable about the SDK that they're qualified to be
posing said question - I'll let it suffice to state that there are certainly
modifications to TIGCCLIB to be made.

    -Scott