A89: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

> > I should also mention that ASM programs are not intended to
> > use the Event Handler (but as long as it works, use it!)...
>
> Everything which exists is free for use in both C and ASM.

I believe that Scott mentioned this because of how the SDK docs extol the
benefits of flash apps over asm programs--they kind of glorify flash apps :)

> > that CM_IDLE [Zeljko: you guessed that name wrong =]
>
> Nothing strange: I think that a lot of my "guessed" names are
> wrong. By the way, which is real name of CM_IDLE message?

You were correct on many of them, and a few of them were only a little off.
Because of the NDA, I don't think TI would like us telling you what the real
names are, but, believe me, we are trying our hardest to get you included in
the beta (maybe even late alpha) testing.

--Mike