Re: A89: oscillator test (was: FYI: added info to J89hw.txt)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: oscillator test (was: FYI: added info to J89hw.txt)

Heh, I can write a program like that too. I think even the most stupid
programmer here can make a program that writes a horisontal line at the right
place.
I guess johan ment without extra programs.

//Olle