Re: A89: ooops (was Re: interrupts in C code)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ooops (was Re: interrupts in C code)

It wasn't that strange was it? just some nasty typecasts (but quite straight
forward) and some uggly inline.
Or was I looking at the wrong part of the code? (I was looking at the interrupt
exchange part)
I have just one question, what compiler, and what is #pragma interrupt?
(What it does I can figure out, but where does it come from? Is it something
standard that I have missed or some addon made by someone (who?) or what?)

//Olle