A89: Something kinda off topic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Something kinda off topic

I just signed up with something I think you guys might be interested it. It's
similar to alladvantage but you win free stuff instead of making money. Goto
http://www.jackpot.com/win.asp?ref=125-1658
Use my referal ID (125-1658) and i'll get free stuff because you all sign up.
And if you do go for it then try to get as many referals as possible because
you win free stuff if your referals sign up or win. This isn't a load of crap
cuz i've gotten checks from alladvantage and i believe this place is great
too. If you want to sign up for alladvantage goto:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DOJ845
Thanks guys!

P.S. - keep programming all those great games I still play. Mad props to
Xavier Vassor for Dooros!!