A89: map routine, agian

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: map routine, agian

Okay, with a lot of help, I was finally able to get a map routine I actually
understand.  Now, I need it to start at the bottom instead of the top.  Here
is the map routine I have:

map89:
 lea map(PC),a4
 move.w #7,d7            ;length of column-1   (since dbra loops until the
register == -1)
\colloop:
; bsr   Get_Key
 move.w #11,d6            ;width of row-1
 clr.w x_map
\rowloop:

 lea sprites0(PC),a3
 lea sprites1(PC),a6
 move.w (a4)+,d0
 mulu.w #4,d0
 add.l  d0,a3
 add.l  d0,a6

 move.w x_map,d0
 move.w y_map,d1
 move.l  graphlib::plane0,a1
 move.l -(a3),a0
 jsr graphlib::put_sprite

 move.w x_map,d0
 move.w y_map,d1
 move.l  graphlib::plane1,a1
 move.l -(a6),a0
 jsr graphlib::put_sprite
 add.w #16,x_map
 dbra.w d6,\rowloop
 add.w #16,y_map
 dbra.w d7,\colloop

How could I make it display the bottom part of the map?  I need it this way
because it's supposed to scroll up in the game (except for the 'boss
level')...  Also, if anyone wants to help me with scrolling then, don't
hesitate! :-)  Thanks for the help.  I appreciate it.

Glenn Murphy