A89: Re: AMS (2.03) rom entry points

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: AMS (2.03) rom entry points

Hi!

Please Johan, do you know exact list of entries which are removed
from AMS 1.xx jump table in AMS 2.xx? This is very important for
me. As I am working on tigcclib 2.0, I don't want to include any
function which no longer exist on AMS 2.xx. So far, I know that
following entries are removed (e.g. replaced with something
different):

NoCallBack
caddcert
cgetcert
EM_blockErase
EM_blockVerifyErase
EM_delete
EM_findEmptySlot
EM_open
EM_put
EM_survey
EM_writeToExtMem

This is a pity, some of them was useful. But, please, can you
complete the list of removed entries?

> Uhm.. maybe someone thinks that hacking 2.03 is a complete waste of
time...
> well, save some time and learn everything *now*, be ahead of everyone
else
> when the SDK is released...  :)

It is a big question when SDK will be released... I am afraid that TI is
afraid about their protection schemes are all screwed up by hackers... I
believe that this will cause a big delay in releasing SDK because a lot
of planed SDK features are based on various "protections"...

Zeljko Juric